With the passage of time, the mobile operating system is getting advance – people often forgot the java mobiles and this time they are using Android or iOS.
Both operating systems are used widely in the world and providing different features to the people. But this time iOS has updated the operating system with latest feature of security that protects the people from thief and burglars.
iOS has included an option to lock down the mobile phone:
- Whenever you’re in an emergency the first thing that pops into your mind is police and rescue departments and you often want to call them for protection.
- Apple is going to update the mobile operating system and this was considered to be the major update of OS. This time they had changed the view of the store, messages, and many other options and provide the pleasant environment of the operating system.
- But this time a major update was locking the mobile phone – whenever you’re caught by thief they want you to provide thumb impression to unlock your mobile and force user to put finger on iPhone’s home button.
The new ‘Emergency SOS‘ feature requires you to tap the iPhone’s power button rapidly for five times and this will help you to block your mobile phone at the moment. This update was coming with the latest version of iOS 11.
Emergency SOS feature:
- This feature temporarily blocks the user’s iPhone and disables the TouchID and thieves never force you to put the finger on the mobile phone.
- When you use this feature it will also prompt the shortcut towards the emergency services – it doesn’t automatically call the 911 but requires you to slide the pop-up.
- This feature also sends the emergency message to the people you have designated in the emergency situations and this message will also represent the current location of the person.
- This feature made available to the people to combat the situation when they are thinking that any person will forcefully snatch the mobile from them and pass their security.
- This emergency SOS feature also brought different options to the screen for rapid display including the Medical ID and you’re allowed to switch off the smartphone.
The developers of this feature added that ‘This is a handy feature to disable the smartphone whenever you are in an emergency situation, this feature will disable the Touch ID and there’s no other way to open the mobile until you put the right passcode
This feature was available to all public using the smartphone but made available when they update their operating system to iOS 11 and this operating system will release to the people with the launch of Apple 8 which was greatly rumored at this moment.