Are you fanning of fried chicken and smartphone? KFC has launched the limited edition smartphone in China to celebrate 30th anniversary in the region.
The American food company partnered with the China giant smartphone builder i.e. Huawei to launch a limited smartphone that has different capabilities than others!
Features of limited edition smartphone:
The smartphone is going to know as ‘Huawei Enjoy 7′ with brilliant features that are defined below:
- The phone will have the logos of both brands along with the year 1987 when the company was first launched in China
- The smartphone comes along with the 5.5-inch screen display providing pleasant experience to the people
- There’s a Snapdragon 425 processor madding it perfect for the modern technology
- The mobile phone comes along with 3GB RAM and has access towards the micro SD card and supports up to 128 GB
- The security feature was also high at it provides you access to the fingerprint scanner on its back and contains 3020 mAh battery
- The awesome moment for the limited version is that it contains the app known as K-Music and one who buys this smartphone is able to select the music or song gets played over the speaker of any of 4000 outlets available in China
- The phone will come along with the KFC China app as technology is growing rapidly and people are using smartphones for their orders and payment and it comes along with the 100,000 ‘K dollars’ i.e. restaurants virtual currency.
KFC always ready to install technology in outlets:
KFC is the restaurant that never afraid of using technology in their outlets and software is designed in outlets that suggest the order by estimating mood, age, and gender of the person and for return customer, it can remember about their previous order and suggest them based on their favorites
A cost of the limited edition mobile:
The smartphone compatible with the latest features is a limited edition of 5000 units and costs 1099 yuan and will be launched on 13th July.