Google on Tuesday announced a new smartphone Pixel that is challenging directly with Apple IPhone 7 makes the battle for supremacy in the mobile market.
Google has not attacked only on Apple phones but also HTC, Samsung and even Nexus made by the third party the android development company launched Pixel and Pixel XL and hoping for a sale of more than 4 million units this year and for the purpose, Google has spent $3.2 million for its advertisement in television in two days.
Google’s Pixel and Pixel XL priced is head to head towards Apple and in one statement they said these both smartphones are same. Google is pretty confident that its new phone will convince users to ditch their IPhone and used this smartphone.
Google is investing it’s a huge amount of money on mobile phones – now Google is directly competing with Apple and it will provide direct updates to the mobile phone as Apple does.
Features of Google Pixel Smartphone:
The Google’s Pixel was come almost in same features of Apple 7 to challenge the phone – some of the common and high demanded features of phone are below:
- It comes in two versions 32 GB and 64 GB.
- It has 12 MP camera – a decent camera is the main demand of smartphone.
- Unlimited backup of photos and videos.
- The pixel has the screen size of 5 – inch whereas Pixel XL has a screen size of 5.5 inches.
- It comes in three colors Very Black – Quite Silver – Really Blue (US only)
- It is the first phone that is compatible with Google new daydream virtual reality headset.
- The phone is compatible with queries, check calendars.
- Its battery is also nonremovable Li-ion 2770 mAh battery.
On Tuesday night, Google has launched its set in San Francisco and also announced it is going to launch voice-controlled wireless speakers and released later this month. The company also unveiled the virtual reality headset that is compatible with smartphones.