Without communication, there is no relationship.
Whatsapp starts from small setup but grown to the most popular messaging app in the world, with over billions of users; while you use it every day but you didn’t know about the secret features of WhatsApp.
Here are top 10 secret features of WhatsApp that I bet you never come across before:
Hide Blue Ticks:
Blue ticks of WhatsApp make you in trouble many times when you don’t want to reply to anyone, someone sees you have read the message but not reply instantly. If you want some time for reply then you can turn them off:
- For IOS: Settings > Account > Privacy > Toggle off Read Receipts.
- For Android: Settings > Account > Privacy > Untick Read Receipts.
Turn Font Bold, Italic, and Strike Through:
Sometimes you want words emphasis, or make them prominent. Don’t worry whatsapp allow you to change the words or phrases to bold, italic or strikeThrough.
- For bold: add asterisks to either side of a word or sentence, e.g. *bold*
- For Italic: a message with underscores, e.g. _italics_
- For strikethrough: add tildes, e.g. ~strikethrough~
Find who you talk most?
Who is your favorite for a chat? On IOS you can find out whom you talk most and how much space it takes for storage.
- For IOS: Settings > Account > Storage Usage > Select Contact
Add event on date:
IOS users can create an event on a specific date for WhatsApp, if you state date then it will display blue and underlined tap on it and create an event on a date.
- Press and hold date within chat > Create Event
Mark Chat as unread:
If you want to mark important chats that reply you give after some time then you mark it as unread. Whatsapp allow this option to remind you for answering.
- For IOS: Chats > Swipe left to right > Mark as Unread
- For Android: Long press chat > Open Menu > Mark as Unread
Get Shortcuts of specific chat:
You can add a shortcut for an individual chat of specific buy strattera online australia person, the profile picture of that person will appear on your home screen as an icon but this features only works on android. You can reply to message without opening the WhatsApp; Press and hold individual chat > Menu > Add Chat Shortcut.
- For Android: Chats > Specific chat > Menu > More > Add Shortcut or Chats >
Bookmark the important messages:
Some messages are more important of your life, maybe these messages to remind your restaurant party or else you can bookmark these messages and find them easily in Starred Messages section.
- For Android & IOS: Chats > Specific chat > Specific message > Double tap or hold down and press the star
How long have you ignored?
The most annoying thing in the world is ignoring; in WhatsApp where blue ticks show you that person read the message but didn’t reply, you can also check when he read that message and how long he is ignoring you.
- For IOS: Chats > Specific chat > Specific message > Swipe left to right
- Android: Chats > Specific chat > Specific message > Press and hold > Tap the info “i” icon at the top
If you want to get an update from any specific person that if he is calling you or messaging you; you can change specific alert tones so you recognize that person when he is calling or messaging you on WhatsApp.
- For IOS & Android: Chats > Specific chat > Tap on contact name at top > Custom Notifications
Send a public message:
If you want to send the same message to your many friends you don’t need to open each chat separately you can broadcast the message to whole friends at a single time; WhatsApp allow the feature in which you can add a list of contacts great for saving time.
- For IOS: Chats > Broadcast Lists > New List > Add contacts
- For Android: Chats > Menu > New Broadcast