Facebook is the most popular social media among people as everyone spend nearly half of the time on Facebook to entertain themselves and this time Facebook bought brand new feature for the users that provide perfect response to a friend.
The last few years, months GIF remain popular on social media as it is a great way to respond people and share your views with the people and Facebook brought these GIFs in the comment to respond your friend on the post.
The feature long waited for the people as a trend of GIF is popular on the social platforms last few months as a purpose of GIF is to entertain your friends with a short video!
The feature was available to the people this week as Facebook was now hooked up with the Giphy database that provides access to the people to add virtually and GIF in the comment ever and the implementation of GIF in a comment is relatively simple.
Facebook always brought trendy and pleasant opportunities for their users as Facebook has extended the comment box with variety of options such as picture icon to add an image, you can add an emoji in the comment or add sticker or smiley in the comment.
How to add GIF in comment?
- These are the vast options for the user to deliver their message on the post and you can easily add the GIF with the comment box as the third icon on the comment box from the left side is the icon for an addition of GIF in the comment.
- You just need to click on the icon of GIF a pop-up window is displayed to the users where the trendy GIF are available and you can scroll through the GIF and select the one that matches the post comment.
- There is another purposeful function in the popup menu is the search bar where users are able to search the relevant GIF by searching as you just need to add the keywords for GIF and Facebook will show you the relevant results in the popup menu.
How to add GIF in status?
- This function is available to add GIF in the comment but an addition of GIF in the status was also available but required different steps for an addition of GIF in the status as you can view that when you want to add the status there is no icon available for the addition of the GIF.
- You just need to explore the Giphy website where plenty of Gifs available, you just need to search the one that you want as a status on the Facebook, when you click on the desired GIF then options are available such as download, embed and copy a link.
- You just need to click on the short link and copy the link of the GIF and then return to your Facebook and paste the link in the status bar and then GIF will appear on your status and increase the amusement level of the status.