The main co-founder of Android operating system Andy Rubin has launched its own high-end smartphone to compete with the world latest technology like Galaxy S8 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Mr. Andy Rubin was one of the leading people of high-tech company Google as he was one of the creators of an Android operating system but he left Google in 2014 to invest in the technology company to launch something special then Android.
Mr. Andy invested in the company namely Essential and the Essential smartphone is the first product of the company and the first product featured the Android operating system but the device is currently available for the pre-order with a price tag of $699.
However, the essential smartphone finds difficulty to get popular in the mobile industry as Samsung being the top smartphone sale in the industry as it enjoys 21 percent of global sales in the market whereas iPhone enjoys 14 percent and it remains hard challenge for an Essential smartphone to compete for those strong mobile markets with a huge price.
But Mr. Rubin believe that there is space available for the new smartphone to compete the mobile industry as he told this line in front of an audience in California – he believes that Samsung remains popular in an android industry but Essential will become the part of people lives early.
He also promised to launch the standalone home assistant in the future similar to the Google’s home and Amazon Alexa to help the people.
Features of the Essential smartphone:
- The Essential smartphone comes along with the latest technology in the mobile industry as mobile allows you add-on attachments including 360-degree camera and a charging dock – both accessories will able to connect the device with a magnetic connector.
- The mobile device comes along with the two built-in rear cameras and the combination of both lenses is added to make the photography better in the low light whereas the front camera is available with the eight-megapixel camera sensor.
- The smartphone has resolved the problem as the device comes along without any kind of logo i.e. your device remains clean look of the phone.
- The developers of the device added that device is made up of titanium that made the smartphone enough to not need a case.
- The smartphone features a 5.7-inch QHD screen that displays the best result to the people and the device fingerprint scanner is available on the back of the device.
- The Essential smartphone lacks the headphone jack similar to the iPhone 7 Plus but the company provides the headphone dongle in the box.
The fact is that it is hard to build brand recognition among the people where the buyers are not updating with the latest technology but an Essential developer is a man whose reputation remains popular among the people as he developed the most used operating system i.e. Android in the globe.
Mr. Andy Rubin also added about the home assistant as he launched the accessories with its own operating system known as Ambient OS.